Helping your clients establish a charitable fund through the Enhance Hamilton County Foundation is easy with the Charitable Investment Partners program. This program allows your clients to establish funds at the Foundation while you continue to manage their assets.
Donors in the program gain access to all services the Foundation offers including maximum tax benefits, Endow Iowa Tax Credits, expert philanthropic guidance and flexible giving options. Plus, the Foundation accepts a variety of gifts including cash, appreciated stock, real estate and other assets.
How it Works
- We establish an investment account with you, and you provide investment services. The assets in the donor’s fund remain under your management.
- If your clients establish Endow Iowa qualified funds, they are eligible to receive a 25% Endow Iowa Tax Credit in addition to normal federal charitable income tax deductions.
- Your clients establish a fund at the Community Foundation and receive maximum tax benefits.
- Your clients recommend grants from the fund, working with our professional staff to support the causes and organizations they care about most.
- The Foundation issues grant checks to charities your clients select.
- Your clients will receive a statement quarterly from the Foundation that details fund activity, and clients can access information about their funds online at any time through Manage My Fund.
- Investment performance information is provided to clients through your organization.