The Enhance Hamilton County Foundation is passionate about providing assistance to stock the shelves of the five local food pantries located throughout Hamilton County. To date, we have raised over $16,000 for the food pantries serving Hamilton County. It is estimated that the food pantries in Hamilton County serve over 160 families each month.
The five operating Hamilton County food pantries that will be receiving checks are:
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity (Hamilton County Outreach, 711 Seneca Street, Webster City) serves Hamilton County, has income eligibility and is open from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Monday through Thursday;
- Trinity Lutheran Church Food Pantry (1229 Kathy Lane, Webster City) serves the county with no eligibility and is open 2 p.m. to 3 p.m., Monday, Thursday and Friday;
- St. Paul Lutheran Church (1005 Beach Street, Webster City);
- Asbury/ACE Food Pantry (1440 E 2nd St, Webster City) is open the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month from 11 am – 1 pm and 5 – 7 pm;
- The Lord’s Cupboard (Bethesda Lutheran Church, 701 Main Street, Jewell) serves the South Hamilton Area, is open Monday at 5:30 pm and has no eligibility; and
- Stratford Food Pantry (805 Shakespeare Ave, Stratford) is open the 4th Saturday of every month from 10 – 11:30 a.m.